EventsOpportunities for learning, networking, hearing from experts, and experience sharing.
Our events are designed to provide Project Managers with networking opportunities along with exposure to the latest techniques and trends in project management.
We provide a forum to hear from experts in the field and to share our experiences. Although we do not represent the companies we work for, individuals are reminded and responsible to maintain confidentiality of their respective companies.
We focus on the leadership and process elements of project management.
PMinLS face-to-face Quarterly Meetings are free to all and are held in the first month of each quarter at various Life Science company sites.
Registration for all PMinLS meetings is required.
A registration form is available on each event detail page listed in our calendar. Registrations is required.
For the Quarterly Face-to-Face Meetings:
- It allows our Host Site to provide attendees’ names to the security team for an efficient check in process. When you arrive on site, go to the main lobby and check in.
- Once you have your visitor badge, security will direct you to the meeting location.
- There will be a sign-in sheet by the meeting room.
- We request that attendees complete the survey after each meeting to help guide us on future meeting topics.
- Hosting company employees should register to ensure an accurate headcount for refreshments and to be sure that their name is included on the sign-in sheet.
- We get a headcount of attendees for our Members’ Only Coaching Calls.
- For webinars, we get the head count and it facilitates the $10 payment through PayPal. Paid Members receive the coupon code before they register so they can exercise their membership benefit of attending webinars for free.